Ripley’s Attractions in Gatlinburg
Pigeon Forge and the surrounding areas are home to some of the most entertaining and exciting attractions and shows around. Most everyone visiting this area like to visit the Ripley’s Attractions in Gatlinburg! There is enough to do here to last a lifetime it feels like and that’s why we welcome millions of visitors here each year, new and repeats! It’s one of the most beautiful places to visit and is full of family fun waiting for you at every single corner. When you stay with us here at Whispering Pines, we offer beautiful one, two, three, and four bedroom condos with views of the city, mountains, or nature for everyone in your party to enjoy. We have free dvd rentals for you to take advantage of so you all can spend some quality time watching a family friendly movie together in your full size living room! We also give each condo a FREE ENTERTAINMENT REWARDS PASS to use at numerous shows and attractions in the area, it’s over $275 in savings a day, talk about an incredible deal! There is so much to do in town that sometimes it’s hard to narrow it down to a few must sees. We decided to focus on the Ripley’s Attractions for this one and give you an insider’s look at each individual one. Don’t forget that you get a FREE ticket to the Aquarium and we also sell discounted combo tickets for their other attractions, so make sure to stop by the office to save a few dollars and a line! Are you ready to take a look at all the Ripley’s Attractions in Gatilnburg? Let the fun begin!
- Aquarium of the Smokies – This is my absolute favorite of all the Ripley’s Attractions in Gatlinburg. This aquarium is truly beautiful and so much fun to spend a couple of hours at. You get to see so many different species of fish and other sea life and there’s even descriptions near each one to learn about what you’re seeing. They have all different kinds of exhibits like the Shark Lagoon (get your camera ready), Penguin Playhouse (the best), and their brand new Pearl Harbor Memorial. They also have hands on booths for you to take advantage of where you can pet a stingray or a jellyfish, it’s such a fun experience for the whole family! They’ve also added a Glass Bottom Boat Adventure so you can feel like you’re hanging out with the sharks (say hi to the hammerhead for me!) Don’t forget that you can also take part in the Penguin Encounter when you can actually meet with a penguin one on one. This particular event is for ages 4 & up, so make sure you call and make reservations as they’re sure to sell out quickly! If you’re feeling adventurous, they also offer an exciting experience where you can Swim with Stringrays. Make sure to ask about this and purchase a reservation early! With excitement at every corner, you’ll want to come back here each day to enjoy it again and again.
- Believe It or Not Odditorium – We actually have some exciting news about this one, they’re upgrading it! They will be reopening in summer 2018 with a completely new look. Get ready to see over 500 artifacts and exhibits full of things you won’t believe until you see it. There’s also 16 themed galleries to explore that are full of excitement and things that will just make you say “what on earth?!” It’s 12,500 square feet or interesting, but weird goodness that the entire family is sure to enjoy.
- Moving Theater – This is another one of my favorites, I took some family here when they came to visit and everyone loved it! Hang on tight because it’s going to be a bumpy ride when you enter this 5D Theater with motion seats. They have all different themes you can choose from like Looney Tunes and Angry Birds! You are going to feel like you truly are part of the movie and I can guarantee that everyone will have a smile on their face from beginning to end, so don’t miss out on this attraction!
- Haunted Adventure – Are you missing Halloween as much as I am? Well, Ripley’s has us covered with this one! It can be October 31st for 365 days a year when you visit this haunted mansion. Even if you’re just walking by, there will be a ghost to greet you with a scream. Get ready to take a tour (if you dare) through this attraction where scares are waiting for you at every corner! Do you have what it takes to make it through the entire thing? We’ll have to see to find out.
- Mirror Maze – Are you ready for a real adventure? Can you make it through this house of mirrors without being sent in the wrong direction? With LED lights and reflections staring at you in every direction, it’s time to see if you can make it through without getting lost and you can even have a dance party while you’re doing it! Local tip: buy the 3D glasses they offer, it truly makes this adventure even more fun and exciting, everyone will be laughing by the end of it!
- Guinness World Records Adventure – This new attraction is one that everyone in the family can enjoy. With 100’s of exhibits that challenge you to set your own record, you will want to keep coming back everyday to try and beat your high score! They have over 20 actual interactive games and challenges like a frisbee toss and more. I had so much fun here when I went and everyone wanted to go back the next day.
- Mini Golf – There are actually two different courses to enjoy, the first one being Davy Crockett’s Mini Golf. Choose from 2 different courses that are full of non-stop fun each way you go! What I love about this one is you can win a free game at the last hole if you make a hole in one, it’s a really sweet deal! Make sure to take your time and get ready to cheer when you make it in. They also have Old MacDonald’s Farm Mini Golf that even includes an arcade to visit once you’re done. Let the family rivalry begin!
We hope you enjoyed this insider’s look at all of the Ripley’s Attractions in Gatlinburg! These have become a staple for so many locals and visitors because of all the fun you’re able to have. Trust us, you won’t want to miss out on any of them! Don’t forget to stop by the front office when you decide what ones you would like to try out and purchase some of our Discounted Tickets, we’ll save you some dollars and a wait. Another perk of the Ripley’s Attractions in Gatlinburg is that they offer an amazing Military Discount as a thank you for what they do for our Country. It’ll save you 50% off the gate rate for all Military Personnel and 30% off for family members! Thank you, Ripley’s. So what are you waiting for? Book Your Vacation now or give us a call at 1.800.429.4361 and let us help you find the perfect condo for your stay. Come and join our family here at Whispering Pines, we would love to have you!